Spiga

Madame Alexander My Little Girl Bunny Hop Blanket Set

Madame Alexander My Little Girl Bunny Hop Blanket Set<br />

Madame Alexander My Little Girl Bunny Hop Blanket Set
From Madame Alexander

Give your child the kind of quality doll you grew up with -- or wish you had. My Little Girl Bunny Hop Blanket Set is from Madame Alexander's My Little Girl collection. The Bunny Hop Blanket Set features a darling doll with accessories. This adorable doll is a wonderful gift for young girls and doll collectors alike.

Standing 14 inches tall, this My Little Girl has realistic features, including a soft fabric body and rooted blonde hair that's made for styling with a brush and comb. Her arms and legs are made with vinyl for a gentler touch than plastic. And her beautifully detailed outfits are fully removable and washable. Includes Baby doll, pink dress, cloth blanket, brush, comb and mirror.

Shopping Now!!!

Tag : Dolls , Madame Alexander

0 comments: