Spiga

Barbie In the 12 Dancing Princesses Doll - Princess Genevieve Doll - Toys World

Barbie In the 12 Dancing Princesses Doll - Princess Genevieve Doll


Barbie In the 12 Dancing Princesses Doll - Princess Genevieve Doll
From Mattel

Pretty doll, but not exactly as pictured
I realize this doll does not have Twila the cat as mentioned in the other reviews, but it also does not have the gold embellished design on the chest. It also does not have the light pink long sleeves. The box says it is Genevieve from the 12 Dancing Princesses. I was disappointed because I bought a a gift to go along with a child's Princess Genevieve costume.... and the missing gold design on the chest would have made it match perfectly. I was also surprised that her arms have visible bolts at the elbows, but I guess it's so her arms bend (I think another reviewer mentioned this, but you can't see it in the picture). With all that, the price is still very good and the doll is pretty.

Shopping Now!!!

Tag : Barbie In the 12 Dancing Princesses Doll , Toys World

0 comments: